Fall Knitting and new patterns

I (as with many other knit bloggers - i shall call them...hmmm knoggers?? or maybe not teehee) have been eagerly anticipating the new fall collections from Interweave Knits and Vogue Knitting (ESPECIALL vogue knitting as it seems like forever since they put out an issue).

Interweave
Anyways, I am very pleased with what Interweave Knits has put out. I am a huge fan of knitted dressses, and I love that they have catered to my desire to be knitting such functional little pieces (very good for day to night wear!!). Amongst some of the other items I love are:

(red knitted dress minus cowl neck - have never found them flattering)

Vogue Knitting
Onto vogue knitting.. I have just realized I have not bought a knitting magazine since the famousNorah Gaughan capecho cover came out !! But anyways, I was incredibly excited about their 25th Anniversary edition, but the online preview is... meh .. to say the least. While I am in love with several of the free patterns coming out of this issue (for example):

I am however disappointed with the 80s revival that seems to have overtaken their preview. Can we say "EEK"?


But, I won't judge yet. Apparently the issue has "over sixty styles" so I'll judge when it hits the shelves at Borders.

Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Collection
In other news, I also received my copy of Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Collection the other day, and am very pleased with my purchase. A couple of lustworthy knits:

2 comments:

  Anonymous

8:13 AM, August 03, 2007

oooh...the debbie bliss cashmerino collection looks good!!!

  lomester

1:06 AM, August 11, 2007

I love the third debbie bliss pic you posted.